Facebook is the most popular social media in our world today. About three billion people are currently connected to Facebook.
There are various types of posts on Facebook regularly. Most of these posts are useful for many people.
So people to share the post and able to show others people who are on their friend list.
So, each of us needs to know how to make a post shareable on Facebook.
Today we will basically discuss this in details.
How to Make a Facebook Posts Shareable
Sharing a Facebook post is not a big problem. It is very easy and short term. There are two fields through which you can make your Facebook post shareable.
The first is that you can share your post before you post, and the second is that you can share your Facebook post after you post.
1. Make Facebook Post Sharable before Posting
Facebook can be run on both mobile and computer. So sharing Facebook posts on mobile and computer, you have to follow different rules.
Now we will know how to share Facebook posts on mobile and computer.
How to Make a Facebook Post Shareable on a Mobile
- Open your Facebook in a browser and log into your Facebook account.
- You will go to Facebook where you have to post and you will see that there is a privacy option under your name.
- Click on this option and you will see a lot of option like “Public”, ” Friends”, “Only Me” etc.
- If you want your post to be shared by everyone on Facebook, you will choose the “Public” option.
- Again, if you want only your friends who have connected on your Facebook can share your posts, then choose “Friends” option.
- You will see some more options there such as “Custom”. With this option you can select certain people. Only they can see and share your post.
How to Make a Facebook Post Shareable on Computer
Just like you saw the rules of make a post shareable on Facebook through mobile, you have to follow the same on laptop or computer.
The only difference here is that on mobile you will follow the rules through the Facebook app and on the computer you will follow those rules by logging in to Facebook in a browser.
Since Facebook’s interface is the same on mobile and computer, you don’t have to panic.
2. How to Make a Post Shareable on Facebook After Posting
As we said earlier, there are two rules for sharing Facebook posts. The first rule to follow is to make shareable the post before you post it on Facebook.
After posting on Facebook, if you want to make shareable the Facebook post, the first rule will not work completely.
For this you have to follow another rule which we will tell step by step now.
- Go to your Facebook and click on your own profile.
- Scroll down and go to the post you want to make shareable.
- Click on three dot and a new window will appear infornt you.
- Then you’ll see a option named “Edit Privacy”. Click on this option.
- Then from there select the option of your choice to make the post shareable.
How to Make a Post Shareable on a Facebook Page
You may know that Facebook page is basically a public option of Facebook. So there is nothing difficult about sharing posts through Facebook page.
Everything you see on you a Facebook page is public. Anyone can come and see the posts.
So all the posts you see through the Facebook page are automatically shareable without any work.
How to Make a Post Shareable for a Facebook Group
We usually see two types of groups on Facebook. One type of group is Public Group and another group is Private Group.
Public groups are a lot like Facebook pages. Here you can make a shareable any post Public without any hard work. Because every post in this group is already shareable
Posts from private Facebook groups are also pre shareable but there are some restrictions.
You will not be able to share posts from these groups with everyone. That’s mean those who do not join this private group will not be able to view your shared posts.
This is all the information about make Facebook groups post shareable.
Share Facebook Post Without Making it Public
A lot of times you want your post to be shared or viewed only by people on your friendlist
You need to know how to make your Facebook post shareable without making it public.
For this you have to follow these rules like above.
- Go to your Facebook post and click on three dots.
- Then click on “Edit Privacy” option.
- Then click on “Friends” option. By doing this you will allow people on your friends list to see your post.
Make a Post Shareable on Facebook App
Above you can see how you can make a post shareable on Facebook posts via mobile or android device.
The Facebook has do not work on computers or laptops, they only work on mobile or android.
So the way you make a post shareable on Facebook via on mobileor android, just like in the case of Facebook app, follow those rules.
How to Share Post on Other Apps
- Open the post you want to share outside of Facebook
- You will need to click on the “Share” option at the bottom right of the post.
- After clicking on the “Share” option, a window will open in front of you. You can see a option named “More Option”.
- Simply click on this and now you can see others app.
- Choose the apps you want to share the Facebook post.
What is the benefits to make a post shareable?
Since Facebook is the most popular social media in the world, it is possible to spread any news here quickly.
Awareness posts are often posted on Facebook which is very important if other people are informed.
But if your post can’t be shared, only people on your friendlist can see those awareness. By doing this you will not be able to be aware of the people outside your friend list.
So if you want people outside of your friendlist to be aware of your post, it’s important that your post should be sharable.
In addition to these, there is a lot more important information and news that your post needs to be sharable to stand out to other people.
Sharing Facebook posts is very important for us. We often have to provide some information that others need to know.
But if you don’t know how to make a post shareable on Facebook, then it is harmful for you.
So that you do not have any problems with sharing Facebook posts in the future, today we have given you all the information about this.
Please let us know in the comments how you like this article.
you do not have any problems with sharing Facebook posts in the future, then today we have given you all the information about this.